PILES (Hemorrhoid) TREATMENT With Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles in Dwarka
Many individuals have inflammation in their rectum and anus, and they stay with it for years. This discomfort is called piles, whose medical term is hemorrhoids. Piles refer to the swollen veins and tissues in the anus and rectum, causing inflammation in other tissues.
In other words, haemorrhoids are the collection of swollen tissues that have enlarged blood vessels in the bottom anal canal area. It is a very uncomfortable situation as the individual faces issues in leading regular life.
As this part of the body is sensitive and private, people feel reluctant to discuss it with doctors. However, the problem only aggravates if the person does not seek medical help and ignores the condition. Whether internal or external, piles are a common problem in most adults worldwide.
Thus, consulting the Best Piles Doctor in Dwarka is prudent if you are suffering from piles. Also, among the various treatments available today, Ayurveda renders the safest and best healing methods. Ayurvedic principles use natural medication formulated from medicinal plants and herbs.
Before knowing how Ayurveda heals piles, let us first understand this medical condition.
Types of Piles Treatment
There are various stages and types of treating this physiological issue. The type of healing method depends on the severity of this condition. If the piles are minor, the condition heals by itself, provided the person follows a proper diet and lifestyle. Notwithstanding, some cases require medication or even surgeries. Below are the different methods of treating hemorrhoids.
Changes in Lifestyle
- Fibrous Food - What we eat largely decides our bowel movement. If we eat too many food items that are rich in protein or fat, it may constipate us and aggravate piles. On the other hand, eating a fibre-based diet makes the stool soft. It also regularizes the passing of stool according to the body's natural excretion process. Some foods with high fibre content include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, etc.
- Adequate Water Intake - Increasing the amount of water will naturally make the stool softer. Sufficient water eases digestion and excretion. Moreover, it also creates the required pressure to pass the stool comfortably.
- Exercising - Exercises cause motion in the body that aids the passing of stool through the large intestine. Individuals without much physical work may find it difficult to pass stool conveniently.
- Laxatives soften the bowel movement, so it passes through the large intestine smoothly. These medicines also reduce pain due to piles as there is no blockage in the bowel movement. Stool softeners also play the same role in treating piles.
- Piles are generally associated with pain in the rectal and anal regions. Therefore, pain relievers can help the patient overcome discomfort in the anus and rectum.
- Corticosteroid ointments can decrease inflammation, irritation, and pain in the affected regions.
- Ayurveda uses natural medication formulated from herbs and plants to heal this medical condition. The medicinal herbs ease bowel movement and reduce pain, itching, and inflammation.
Individuals can also opt for surgical methods to eliminate swollen and inflamed tissues. There are various surgeries for this ailment, as mentioned underneath:
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It involves the removal of the entire haemorrhoid tissue. Thus, the affected regions get eliminated wholly using this surgical method.
- Haemorrhoids Stapling - It refers to the stapling of the haemorrhoid tissues. Surgeons put staples on the tissue, cutting the blood supply to the parts.
- Banding - It involves the blocking of blood supply to the piles' tissues. Doctors place an elastic band around the base of the affected area. Without a blood supply, the inflamed parts usually detach within seven days.
- Infrared coagulation - It utilizes infrared radiation to burn the haemorrhoid tissues.
- Sclerotherapy - Surgeons inject medicine into the hemorrhoids to shrink and contract them.
Once the individual heals from piles, Doctors for Piles Treatment in Dwarka also suggest preventive measures to avoid relapse. These include:
- Maintaining Weight - Obesity or overweight raises the chances of acquiring this ailment. Therefore, people should try their best to maintain an average body weight.
- Not Straining for Bowels - Individuals should never put excessive pressure to pass the stool. Straining for bowel can surge the risk of piles.
- Healthy Eating - Adequate hydration and fibre-rich food items are mandatory to prevent piles.
- Not Lifting Heavy Objects - The person should not lift heavy objects, as it may increase the probability of developing piles. However, even if one has to lift heavier items, the lifting techniques should be proper.
- Exercising - Staying active and exercising can significantly help bowel movements and prevent piles.
What are the Causes of Piles?
Hemorrhoids can result from various physiological factors and conditions. The common causes of piles are mentioned below:
- Prolonged Sitting - Extended periods in sitting posture can result in piles. It can also be a consequence if the person sits on the toilet for a prolonged time.
- Unbalanced Diet - Not including food items in the diet that are high in fiber can lead to hemorrhoids. Likewise, having food that is low in fiber content without proper water intake causes this medical condition.
- Overweight - People with more weight or obesity risk getting piles as there is extra pressure on their abdomen.
- Hereditary - Piles can also be a genetic issue and can pass on to future generations through inheritance.
- Pregnancy - Pregnancy creates extra pressure on the rectum, which may lead to hemorrhoids. Also, the rectal tissues are weaker during gestation, and the veins swell up due to relaxation.
- Diarrhea - Chronic diarrhea can also cause piles due to frequent bowel movements.
- Aging - Though young individuals may also acquire this medical condition, it is more common due to ageing in adults.
- Chronic Constipation - Any person suffering from constipation for a long time may lead to hemorrhoids. It is because the person exerts excess pressure to pass stool that can damage the rectal tissues. When the anal and rectal regions are subject to prolonged pressure and strain, it can lead to piles.
- Lifting Heavy Objects - Any individual involved in the regular lifting of heavy items is prone to the subject's ailment.
- Anal Intercourse - Another reason for piles sexual activities that involve the anal regions.
What are the Symptoms of Piles?
The body starts showing various signs if the person has piles. Thus, if you find the symptoms below, it is time to visit a doctor.
- Bleeding from the anus that is bright red
- Pain, discomfort, or soreness near the anal region.
- Bulging or dilation of a rectal or anal vein, which may or may not cause pain.
- Swelling or lumps in the anal area
- Blood in stools
- Mucus-like discharge from the anus
- Irritation and itching in the anal region
Why Dr. Monga for Piles Treatment in Dwarka?
Dr. Monga is one of the leading doctors for Piles Treatment in Dwarka. The expert team at the clinic, led by Dr. Monga, has ample knowledge and experience in healing this condition through Ayurveda. The doctors use natural, safe, proven, and guaranteed methods to treat hemorrhoids. The team strictly uses ancient and effective Ayurvedic principles to render piles treatment.
The experienced doctors first diagnose the individual to detect the root cause of this issue. Then, the doctors prescribe natural medication, with the dosage depending on the severity of the ailment. Moreover, the medicines are naturally derived from herbs and plants; thus, there are nil side effects. Therefore, the individual can undergo the treatment with assurance, knowing it will heal soon.
In addition to medication, the Top Piles Doctors in Dwarka also suggest lifestyle changes to treat piles. These may include exercising, drinking sufficient water, and consuming a healthy diet rich in fiber content. Consequently, the doctors provide complete solutions to enhance the person's overall health.
Thus, if you are searching for natural, safe, and most effective treatment for piles in Dwarka, Dr. Monga's clinic is the best choice.