Best Phimosis Treatment in Delhi
Want to Meet India's Best Sexologist?
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Best Phimosis Treatment in Delhi Without Surgery
Phimosis refers to the medical condition when a male�s foreskin cannot retract. All newborn baby boys have this condition as prevalent. However, it gradually resolves as the child grows older. But, some men still have this issue in their adulthood. It may lead to some complications in urination or sexual intercourse. It is a common misconception that surgery or circumcision is the only treatment for phimosis. Thus, this post discusses the non-surgical treatment of this issue through Ayurveda. But, before that, let us get a deeper insight into this medical condition.
What are the Types of Phimosis?
Phimosis can be classified into two types: physiologic and pathologic.
- Physiologic phimosis occurs in every newborn baby boy and heals naturally with age. The penis foreskin of a male child does not retract much from 0 to 2 years. Parents should not forcefully try to pull it back as it is a normal condition. From 2 to 6 years, the foreskin starts separating from the penis head and can retract. If parents observe problems in retraction even when the child has grown older, they can consult the doctor.
- Pathologic phimosis refers to the attainment of this disorder through pathogens. It can take place in male children or adults. In medical terms, this condition is known as BXO or balanitis xerotica obliterans.
What are the Causes of Phimosis?
As discussed in the preceding section, physiologic phimosis is a natural phenomenon. Therefore, it is not a worry till your child reaches a certain age. Then, however, pathologic phimosis requires medical attention. The following ways can cause it.
- Several skin diseases, such as lichen sclerosus, lichen planus, eczema, or psoriasis
- Injuries in the penile region or tears on the foreskin
- Ageing and lesser sexual activities can lead to the loosening of the foreskin.
- Infections transmitted via sexual intercourse
- Scar tissue, medically called preputial adhesions, which results in the attachment of the foreskin to the penis tip or glans.
- Not maintaining proper hygiene in the penis region can lead to phimosis. It can also be a consequence of this condition, as the individual may be uncomfortable cleaning the area. In addition, the pain and irritation can make the person reluctant to keep it clean.
What are the Symptoms of Phimosis?
Phimosis makes a few conditions prominent to detect this disorder. While doctors utilize these signs to diagnose this issue, parents can check it in their kids for further attention. If an individual suffers from phimosis, he may face the following symptoms.
- Discolouration or redness in the penile region
- Inflammation in the penis
- Soreness in the affected area
- Adults can have pain while ejaculating, having an erection, or having sexual intercourse.
- Pain while passing urine, also called dysuria
- Irritation in the penile region
- Bruising or scarring on the tip of the penis
What are the General Treatment Methods of Phimosis?
There are many ways that doctors treat the subject medical condition. These include:
- Your healthcare provider may prescribe the application of steroid creams on the penis.
- The next step can be stretching exercises a few weeks after the steroid cream application. After that, your doctor may ask you to pull the foreskin back until it causes pain.
However, the complications with the above steps are that they do not work quite effectively. So then, individuals are left with surgery as an option. However, surgery on such a sensitive and crucial organ can be a matter of concern for many men.
Also, the person can face pain, bleeding, infection, or foreskin of abnormal length after surgery. Especially if a child or teenager is facing pathologic phimosis, surgery can be an apprehension for the guardians.
It is where Ayurveda plays a significant role in relieving individuals without having to go through surgical operations. We have discussed the Ayurvedic treatment of phimosis in the next segment.
How does Ayurveda Treat Phimosis?
Ayurveda uses wholly natural substances to treat any medical condition. The treatment of phimosis is also no different. Ayurvedic sexologists first diagnose the individual to understand the root cause of this condition. Then, they prescribe dosages of natural herbs and medicines to heal phimosis. As these items are naturally derived, they have no side effects. Thus, the person can safely intake these medicines and see the results.
Some medicinal herbs that heal phimosis according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Safed musli
- Varahi kand
- Gokhru bada
The experienced Phimosis specialist doctor in Delhi prescribes medication formulated from these natural herbs. It may be in the form of oral capsules or local applicant oils. All these herbs are proven to heal phimosis and other sexual diseases. These also boost one�s reproductive health and sexual stamina.
Why Dr. Monga for Phimosis Treatment?
Dr. Monga is one of the leading healthcare providers rendering the Best Phimosis Treatment in Delhi. His team consists of expert and qualified Ayurvedic sexologists led by Dr. Monga. As a result, all the doctors in his clinic have ample knowledge and experience in treating phimosis through natural and guaranteed methods.
The Phimosis specialist doctor in Gurgaon will first diagnose the individuals thoroughly. They understand the underlying cause and type of phimosis. Then, depending on the severity or extent of this condition, they suggest Ayurvedic medicine or oil.
The Phimosis treatment cost in Delhi is also budget-friendly as the medication is naturally derived. Thus, if you are browsing the Net for a Phimosis doctor near me, Dr. Monga Clinic is the best choice.
FAQsQ: How do we treat this problem?
Ans:At Dr. Monga Clinic, we first diagnose the individuals thoroughly. Then, our sexologists detect the underlying cause and type of phimosis. Then, depending on the severity or extent of this condition, we suggest Ayurvedic medicine or oil. The medication is completely natural and does not have any side effects. Thus, parents of young boys facing this disorder can also come to our clinic with assurance, as we provide the Best treatment for phimosis. All our sexologists are qualified and experienced and follow proven Ayurvedic principles to heal this condition.Q: Is phimosis treatment available in Ayurveda?
AnsYes. Phimosis treatment is available and effective in Ayurveda. It uses natural medicinal herbs to heal this condition. Thus, individuals do not have to undergo surgery to treat phimosis. Ayurveda provides safe and guaranteed Phimosis treatment without surgery. Some herbs that treat phimosis are Ashwagandha, Safed musli, Shilajit, Shatavari, etc.