Find SOLUTIONS To Your herpes problems With Ayurveda
The herpes infection is a result of the HSV or herpes simplex virus. Due to this infection, a person tends to develop blisters or sores around the genitals or mouth and various other symptoms. A doctor for herpes treatment is a specialist who treats the different types of herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV.
HSV 1 is a virus that causes oral herpes and affects the surrounding skin and mouth.
HSV 2 causes genital herpes and can easily be transmitted from one person to another through sex.
Although this is not a curable infection with the proper herpes treatment in Delhi, an infected person will learn how to manage the condition by taking the necessary precautions by herpes doctor specialist in Delhi.
Symptoms of Herpes
To provide the proper herpes pain treatment, the doctor will first understand the symptoms you have. People tend to develop herpes symptoms by experiencing burning, itching, or tingling sensation followed by blisters or sores around the genitals or mouth. After a person is exposed to the virus, they will notice the development of the symptoms anywhere between 2-20 days.
Oral herpes symptoms
In oral herpes, the symptoms can be cold sores or fever sores around or in the mouth and lips. A person can also see it on other areas like the tongue or face. These sores generally last for two to three weeks at a time.
Genital herpes symptoms include sores around the anus, buttocks, vaginal area, or penis.
- A person may also experience pain while urinating.
- Women may notice a change in their vaginal discharge
Apart from blisters and sores, the primary symptoms of herpes can also include
- Itching and pain
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Fatigue or just not feeling good in general
The herpes doctor specialist in Delhi will recommend the course of treatment based on the type of virus, the symptoms, and any other medical history of the patient.
The doctor for herpes treatment will first conduct various tests to check for the herpes virus infection. This can include tests like
- Tzanck or Histology. It is a genetic test that screens for herpes virus; however, it will not differentiate what kind of herpes virus is present.
- Antibody testing- this form of testing is ideal for the primary diagnosis; however, it may not be helpful for recorrecting herpes infections
- Tissue culture is one of the most specific tests, but the patient would have to wait a while before the results come in.
- Immunofluorescence is an economical, sensitive, and quick test that can distinguish if the patient has Type 1 or Type HSV.
The tests mentioned above help the herpes treatment doctor in Delhi NCR understand the virus's severity. Based on the results, the doctor for herpes treatment will recommend the course and duration of the treatment.
Causes of Herpes
To avail the Herpes Pain Treatment in Delhi, the doctor will first try to understand the cause of herpes. To do so, he/she will check for the skin to see if there is a presence of HSV, a person develops herpes. The doctor will conduct a physical examination of the anus, genital, and even in the mouth. The virus can also spread to the eyes and other areas of the skin. However, the virus is not contracted when a person touches a surface or object like a towel or washbasin. The different ways that a person can contract the virus includes
- Sharing sex toys
- Having unprotected anal or vaginal sex
- Having any genital or oral contact with herpes infected person.
- Even people with a weak immune system pose a higher risk of getting infected with genital herpes or developing any inflammation to the liver, lungs, esophagus, eyes, brains, etc.
The course of the herpes pain treatment is decided based on various factors and tests conducted by the specialist.
If left uncured, a patient with herpes will be prone to various kinds of problems and issues. A person may be inclined to psycho-sexual and psychological morbidity. Read below to understand the impact of not undergoing herpes pain treatment:
- He or she will also be prone to emotional responses such as lack of self-esteem, anger, depression, and so on.
- The patient will also be at risk of contracting HIV or AIDS in the case of genital herbs as it increases the count of CD4 cells in the body.
- Even pregnant women and unborn children are at risk if the child's parents have sex while undergoing herpes treatment.
You must meet with a herpes doctor specialist in Delhi to ensure that you get the correct treatment at the right time.
Herpes Treatment in Delhi- Gurgaon - Noida
The duration of the treatment varies depending on how often the infection comes back and for how long. However, the doctor for herpes treatment will combine several options for genital and oral herpes, which will include
Home remedies or lifestyle changes
- The doctor may recommend home remedies to relieve the symptoms like
- Dabbing the affected area with cornstarch
- Squirting water while urinating to ease the pain caused due to the blisters
- Application of aloe vera gel on the sores
- You may also be given pain relief medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Your doctor may also suggest soaking in a warm sitz or a lightly salted water bath.
- To avoid irritation while you have herpes, the doctor will advise you to wear loose clothing.
- Avoid any sexual item, even protected sex, until the symptoms go away
- Application of lotion or cream to the urethra that contains lidocaine before you urine.
- A cold pack will also help provided you wrap it with a cloth.
While undergoing herpes pain treatment in Delhi, the doctor will prescribe antiviral medications. These medicines will help the prevention of the multiplication of the virus. You may also be given over-the-counter creams to help with the pain, itching, and tingling feeling.
FAQsQ: What are the trigger factors of herpes?
Ans:Although the exact cause of herpes is still unknown nevertheless, it is associated with various other factors like extreme exposure to sunlight, illness, stress, fatigue, and even menstruation. It is very common to develop herpes simplex.Q: Can herpes doctor specialist in Delhi cure herpes?
AnsThe viruss nature itself is challenging, making it difficult to cure. The HSV infection can easily hide into the nerve cells for a long time before reactivating or reappearing. This is one of the primary reasons, and the doctors are still trying to find a permanent herpes cure.Q:Is herpes transmitted from one person to another, and is it contagious?
Ans:Herpes can be transmitted when a person has unprotected sex, including oral and anal sex. It can also spread through kissing and skin-to-skin contact. Your herpes treatment doctor in Delhi NCR will put you on antiviral medicines to prevent the virus's spread. Until the virus doesn't crust over, an infected person can be contagious.Q:How can I prevent my partner from getting herpes?
AnsThe best way to prevent or catch herpes is by using dental dams or condoms during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. You also need to ensure that you and your partner take his/her medicines daily so that they can lower the chances of spreading. Moreover, you should avoid having sex even if it is protected sex during a herpes outbreak.Q:What is the best herpes pain treatment near me?
AnsIf a person develops herpes, the doctor will treat it with an antiviral medicine given intravenously or orally to shorten the outbreak. The antiviral medications can treat both types of herpes simplex, including famciclovir and acyclovir.