Height Increase Treatment in Gurgaon With Ayurveda
Why is Ideal Height Important?
Every person dreams of being tall and having an ideal height. On the other hand, no person in the world would like to have a less-than-average height. This attribute is one of the first things that people notice. Thus, any short-heightened person is always conscious that they do not have the ideal height. The individual also consults Height Increase Treatment in Gurgaon to look better. In addition to appearance, there are many reasons why an ideal height is important. The prime causes are mentioned underneath:
- Boosts Confidence - A good height gives the person a sense of confidence. People realize they are noticeable in any crowd or gathering when they have an ideal height. Taller people also make a good impact on the people around them. For example, a person who leads a team or organization suits the appointment if tall.
- Willpower - Height naturally increases willpower as it makes one feel intrinsically stronger. A shorter person always has a feeling of deficiency at the back of the mind and thus cannot give the best. In comparison, a taller person feels a different strength beyond physical power. A better height generally creates a sense of victoriousness.
- Employment Scope - Taller people generally have more career opportunities than shorter individuals. In an interview, some girls make a great first impression just because they are tall. Some employment areas, such as the army, navy, air force, or police forces, specially recruit people with ideal height. Furthermore, a tall person can prepare with the assurance of getting selected because of the good height. On the other hand, a person of a short height may have to give up hopes at the beginning of being ineligible. Thus, consulting a Height Increase Doctor is the best option if a person wants a good prospect in their career.
- Pride - People with ideal heights feel proud of this characteristic. They also feel satisfied that their future generation will carry their genes. Moreover, individuals with good height receive much appreciation for this feature, which also surges their pride.
- Sports - People in athletics have an added advantage if they have an ideal height. Players of sports like basketball, volleyball, and badminton, have the upper hand in defeating their opponents through their height. Even in educational institutions, taller students win in sports competitions involving the long jump, high jump, race, etc., due to their height advantage.
What are the Causes of Short Height?
Hereditary attainment is the most prominent cause of short height. The child’s height is determined through the genetic crossing of the parents’ height factors. Though height is predominantly a genetic attribute, many factors can cause short stature or short height in an individual. The common reasons are mentioned below.
- Hormonal disorders may cause hypothyroidism resulting in a deficiency of growth hormone.
- Mitochondrial disorder
- Tumorous growth in the pituitary gland
- Ailments in organs like kidneys, lungs, liver, gastrointestinal tract, or heart
- Chronic ailments like celiac disease or other inflammatory diseases
- Physical conditions affecting collagen and protein formation in the body
- Malnutrition occurs due to inaccessibility to healthy foods. Children of lower economic backgrounds often end up being undernourished.
- Head injury in childhood, resulting in reduced growth.
- Rheumatologic diseases like arthritis
- Glucocorticoid treatment
- Lack of exercise and activity leads to slower growth of bones.
Since most causes for short height are physiological, a person can consult the Best Height Gain Treatment to overcome this issue.
What are the Symptoms of Short Height?
Parents can detect short stature in children in their growing age itself. The child's growth is slower than the expected pattern. For example, one is the shortest among friends of a similar age group. Parents also notice that the child is growing less than 4 centimeters in a year in the pre-pubertal phase.
In addition, there are some other signs of understanding short stature in the child. These include:
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Loss in appetite
- Poor nutrition
- Delay in puberty - Girls may not have breast development by age 14. Girls might also have delayed menstruation. Boys with no enlargement of the testes by age 14 may have short stature.
Ayurveda is one of the best methods for increasing height. It uses natural and safe solutions, and it has no side effects. If you feel your child has a short height, you can visit an experienced Ayurvedic Height Increase Doctor for the best treatment.